Report a claim at any time.
24 Hours a day, 7 days a week.
We set the standard for textile restoration
We offer reliable computerized tracking by garment and room
Serving the insurance industry for 25 years
We lead the way with advances in textile restoration
Compassionate customer service is our priority
North Park Cleaners has been serving the insurance industry in the Southern Ontario for well over 25 years.
Fire, water or any claim type, we have the experience, the equipment and the trained staff ready for an emergency call 24 hours a day, every day of the year!
North Park Cleaners is known for its compassion on claim sites, attention to detail with insureds clothing and professional administration when managing claims. We are the clear choice when there is a need for textile restoration and we welcome you to our website to discover a deeper understanding of our service to our customers: YOU.
Why choose us?
There is no project too big or claim too small. At North Park Cleaners, our people have experienced it all. From our management team to our technicians, we have experienced a variety of claims ranging from skunk, water to fire. Yet we handle them all with the same professional standards.
Superior Cleaning Technology
At North Park Cleaners, we recognize that many different types of cleaning processes are required and we have invested in modern and up to date technology that gives you the best possible clean.
“North Park Cleaners Ltd. has molded their business to satisfy our needs in the Insurance Industry with 24 hour Emergency Service, Inventory Service on site, a large ozone facility, ample storage and timely service. A more competent, competitive Dry Cleaner we have yet to find.”
– PRESIDENT OF A CONTRACTING COMPANY
“We have now been dealing exclusively with North Park Cleaners Ltd. in the GTA for the last 5 years with great success. We eliminated the second dry cleaning vendor on our prior list as North Park provides such high quality service with fair pricing. I can recommend North Park Cleaners to any insurer, without even a second thought. Rick satisfies all of our customers 100% of the time.”
– CLAIMS SUPERVISER, FIELD UNIT
“We have been extremely pleased with the level of service received on all avenues. They are pleasant in dealing with, and portray a very professional mannerism. Their actual services are prompt, with an excellent turn around time. We have found their services competitively priced, and they have a fair process in dealing with different types of claims/damages. We have also received positive feedback from our claimants as well. Overall, they are a very professional Organization, and we would recommend their services to others.”
– CLAIMS REPRESENTATIVE
“As a Property Adjuster, I have been utilizing the services of North Park Cleaners Ltd. for the past five years. I find their service to be quick and efficient, their prices fair and their workmanship second to none. I have no hesitation in recommending their dry cleaning services.”
– FIELD CLAIMS SPECIALIST
“Just a short note to thank-you. Your excellent work, professionalism & kindness will be remembered.”
– JOANNE, INSURED
- 24 hour, everyday emergency service
- Emergency clothes returned within 24 hours
- 1-2 hour onsite attendance after initial call
- Single claims manager assignment
- Onsite inventory
- Photos of expensive items identified onsite
- Window coverings removed for cleaning / windows covered for privacy and security
- Barcoded tags to ensure a consistent inventory and return of all textiles
- All items returned to rooms from where they were removed
- Restore clean guarantee: No charge on non-responding items
- No charge storage for claims held within 6 months
- Projects assigned to one experienced team manager
- Contacting insureds within 15 minutes
- Attending claim site within 2 hours
- Developing a relationship with the insureds
- Working with Insureds to select emergency needs
- Computerized Inventory onsite by room
- Each garment receives a data related barcoded tag
- All garments cleaned in the state of the art restoration processes
- Storage facility until home is restored
- Viewing facility for insured and adjusters
- Detailed damage reports
- The best in blinds cleaning: Ultrasonic
- Drapery restoration guaranteed not to discolour or shrink
The first tool needed in textile restoration is a dedication to reinvest in your company so that you can have the best equipment needed to give back the best finished product.
Serving Southern Ontario and beyond
Thanks to the large service area across Southern Ontario, your clothes are never far away: from Toronto to Barrie, Oshawa to Burlington, and around to Niagara.
Our head office is located at 34 Caster Ave. Woodbridge, ON.